Totally Tubular! Music

Totally Tubular! Music




IGGY AZALEA

 FANCY 



I.G.G.Y'S .... ODE TO CLUELESS...DUH! 









[Iggy]
First thing first I'm the realest (realest)
Drop this and let the whole world feel it (let them feel it)
And I'm still in the murda bizness
I can hold you down, like I'm givin' lessons in physics
You should want a bad bitch like this
Drop it low and pick it up just like this
Cup of Ace, cup of Goose, cup of Cris
High heels, somethin' worth a half a ticket on my wrist
Takin' all the liquor straight, never chase that
Rooftop like we bringin' '88 back
Bring the hooks in, where the bass at?
Champagne spillin', you should taste that

[Chorus - Charli XCX]
I'm so fancy
You already know
I'm in the fast lane, from L.A to Tokyo
I'm so fancy
Can't you taste this gold?
Remember my name, about to blow

[Verse]
I said baby, I do this, I thought that, you knew this
Can't stand no haters and honest, the truth is
And my flow retarded, they speaked it, depart it
Swagger on super, I can't shop at no department
Better get my money on time, if they not money, decline
And swear I meant that there so much that they give that line a rewind
So get my money on time, if they not money, decline
I just can't worry 'bout no haters, gotta stay on my grind
Now tell me, who dat, who dat? That do that, do that
Put that paper over all, I thought you knew that, knew that
I be the I-G-G-Y, put my name in bold
I been workin', I'm up in here with some change to throw






When we found out Iggy released a Clueless music video we we're like totally buggin







The song is in collaboration with Charli XCX and is from Ms. New Booty (Iggy's)  debut album "The New Classic". 




Check out Charli XCX Music Video- SuperLove



Fancy was world premiered on BBC Radio 1's Mista Jam show on February 6th. The release date of "Fancy" on iTunes will be April 6th, 2014.



In Iggy's  behind-the-scenes video, they show the video being filmed in the same high school and on the same freeway as the 1995 Clueless cast.


 "'We did the highway scene and we shot down the highway. We got a crazy grandma and trucks, and it was a lot of fun. 'We attempted to arrange a cameo from Silverstone, but wasn’t able to pull it off in time. 'Hopefully Alicia thinks that  I did it justice,' said Iggy."  -Daily Mail




This video is defiantly one of our favorite music videos of hers. As a matter of fact, we fancy all of the music videos she puts out. Major kudos also needs to be given to her stylist Alejandra Hernandez, who perfectly styled Iggy, and the 250 
extras for  this "modern" take of Clueless. 










Can't get enough of Iggy's Clueless looks? Check out the pictures below from  Wildfox's  SS 2013 Clueless Collection - The Kids in America for some style inspiration. 










Popular Posts